[xep-support] Re: PDF output is not created

From: Darren Munt <darrenm_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Wed Feb 12 2020 - 16:43:05 PST

This may also assist:

Exception Message:

Unexpected end of stream

Stack Trace:
at Cliser.Protocol.Recv(String& arg) at Cliser.Client.Render(Stream foStream, Stream outStream, Int64 length, String sysid) at XEP.Formatter.Format(Stream xml, Int64 length, String systemId, String mimeType, Stream output) at XEP.Formatter.Format(Stream xml, String systemId, String mimeType, Stream output)