Re: [xep-support] outside/inside without floats?

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Sep 01 2009 - 14:16:55 PDT

Kirch Fritz wrote:
> On a right page, the legend should be on the right side of the picture.
> On a left page, the legend should be on the left side of the picture.

Hello Friedrich,

I do not see any way to achieve this in FO (although the requirement is
perfectly legal). You may try to hack it around in XEPOUT. If your
pictures and legends are easily recognizable there, it should be quite
simple to swap pictures with legends on e.g. odd pages with the help of
XSLT.

Regards,
Michael Sulyaev