RE: [xep-support] A table with 2 columns that flow

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Sep 01 2009 - 13:53:38 PDT

Paul:

Not with the current XEP but there is at least one workaround I can think
of.

Is the small table always on one and only one page or does it ever break
across pages?

If it is only on one page I would format ONLY this table (or all the tables
like this table) into a separate XEP Intermediate Format document as a first
pass and then with a little custom code, use those little XEP Intermediate
Format files as images in the complete run of the document.

This method was just discussed in this article also (see method (2)):

http://services.renderx.com/lists/xep-support/6046.html

We would be happy to discuss with you offline to help you if the limitations
of this method (the entire small table is always on a single page) works for
you.

Kevin Brown
RenderX, Inc.