RE: [xep-support] Errors in PDF files generated from XEP

From: Broberg, Mats <mabr@flir.se>
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 08:04:44 PST

Michael,

I know that many companies all over the world sucessfully produce PDF files using XEP. Our company is one of them, as you can read in the customer success story on the RenderX website... :) And we're a very grateful customer, too.

The files opens and print fine. I am just curious why these errors are reported. I checked the file using http://www.pdf-tools.com/asp/products.asp?name=repd <http://www.pdf-tools.com/asp/products.asp?name=repd> . The reason I checked the files was that a PDF page counter I have used for several years (http://www.sherrodcomputers.com/products_pdfdeluxe.cfm <http://www.sherrodcomputers.com/products_pdfdeluxe.cfm> ) has stopped working for files from XEP 4.4. For those files it is not possible to count PDF pages using that software anymore.

I'm curious why these errors are reported.

Best regards,
Mats Broberg
Technical Documentation Manager

www.flirthermography.com <http://www.flirthermography.com>