Re: [xep-support] Errors in PDF files generated from XEP

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 07:08:56 PST

Hello Mats,

Any file with half a thouand serious errors would be completely unusable.
Can you open it with Acrobat Reader?

Many companies and individuals all over the world produce PDF files using
XEP,
so I suppose there are less errors in PDF than you say.

I suspect there is something wrong with the analysis tool or the way it is
used.

  Michael Sulyaev   mailto:msulyaev@renderx.com
RenderX