[xep-support] XML catalogs in XEP

From: Marc Baaden <baaden@smplinux.de>
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 14:20:03 PDT

Hi,

sorry to take up a rather old message that I asked previously for
using (at that time) SGML catalogs with XEP. Having fully switched
to XML now, I wonder how to tell XEP to use my catalog system with
the root catalog in /etc/xml/catalog.xml (on a Debian system).

I did read the XEP user guide section about resolution of external
entities, but did not quite grasp how you'd use it to specify a local
catalog file. And the in-depth link to Sun's site is outdated.

So thanks for any help and assistance.

Marc

(also, for verification purposes, is there a kind of "--nonet" switch
 like eg xsltproc has to verify that I am really only using local
 files and no stuff from the net ?)

--
 BioMolSim meeting 2&3 Sep 2005: http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris