Re: [xep-support] XML catalogs in XEP

From: Werner Donné <werner.donne@re.be>
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 02:07:00 PDT

Marc,

You should implement the org.xml.sax.EntityResolver interface.
It has only one method "resolveEntity", which takes two arguments:
"publicId" and "systemId". For either one of them you can look up
the file in your catalog.xml and return a org.xml.sax.InputSource.

Try a look-up with publicId if it is different from null. If there
is no result, try systemId if it is different from null. If there
still is no result you should return null. The parser will then try
to fall back on a default value.

This entity resolver must be set on the org.xml.sax.XMLReader you
use for parsing the XSL-FO document or another input document if
you have filters between the parser and the formatter.

Regards,

Werner.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA