Re: [xep-support] NoPageMasterException: state: 82

From: Dan McCorquodale <danmcq@rhinocorps.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 06:11:40 PST

That fixes the problem. Thanks. I was under the impression that
conditional-page-master-reference tags represent rule based triggers
for which master to select when generating a page. I had placed
odd-or-even and blank-or-not-blank attribute values of "any" in the
conditional-page-master-reference thinking that should cover any
ambiguity. I guess that is not the way it works. Thanks again. I am
curious why the last page in the rendered document still used the
proper master page reference though?

dan