[xep-support] No space for element

From: Greg Baryza <baryza@intersystems.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 05:16:19 PST

This is admittedly a bit of a "nit", but getting it stated will make me
feel better anyway...

We occasionally get the message
[error] no space for an element, trying to recover

when formatting a document. If this is all we see, even if we see it
several times, then XEP does indeed format the document. Frequently, the
result is acceptable.

My belief is that this message should be classified as a "warning", not an
"error". The error designation should be reserved for those cases where
the attempt to recover fails. It seems somehow wrong to have "ignorable"
errors like this one.

<G>