Re: [xep-support] NoPageMasterException: state: 82

From: David Tolpin <dvd@davidashen.net>
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 23:09:50 PST

Dan,

I admit that diagnostics is cryptic, but the only thing it
means is that you don't have a page master for the last page
(50 is odd-filled-last, 82 is even-filled-last). "rest" is not
"all", it is "all but first and last".

This is a bug in your stylesheet. Fix it by adding all the necessary
page-masters to layout-master-set.

David

Dan McCorquodale: