From: Werner Donné (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 09:00:21 PDT
When running XEP in Weblogic I have a strange problem that occurs
now and then and only the first time after a restart of the
The problem is the name of the fonts in the PDF file. I see lines like
The fonts are TTF fonts which are embedded using subsetting like this:
<alias name="Serif" font="TimesNewRomanPSMT"/>
The document instance uses "serif" as the font family name.
On the command-line this can't be reproduced, so it is not going to be
possible for you to test it. I ask it anyway in case it reminds you of
anything, perhaps in the area of XEP initialisation.
I have also sent you the resulting PDF file off-list.
-- Werner Donné -- Re BVBA Engelbeekstraat 8 B-3300 Tienen tel: (+32) 486 425803 e-mail: email@example.com ------------------- (*) To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-support' in the body of the message to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address you are subscribed from. (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Tue Aug 17 2004 - 09:18:19 PDT