[xep-support]

From: Parr, Christopher (christopher.parr@thomson.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 07:07:06 PDT

    Hi All,

    I've hit a problem with landscaped tables where the first page of the table
    is displayed and the rest is missing.

    I'm using <fo:block-container reference-orientation="90"> to orientate the
    table landscape however from what I can see from other posts this may be the
    wrong way to do it. I either can't see the solution in the posts or I don't
    fully understand the problem.

    It doesn't help that I am new to this and I am really feeling my way round
    in the dark attempting to hit a deadline.

    If anyone can give any pointers I would be grateful (I tried to send
    attachments in a previous attempt but it caused the mail to bounce).

    Thanks in advance

    Chris Parr