Re: [xep-support] Keeps and a bullet list

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 01:46:33 PDT

    Hello Dan,

    I thinks it's a matter of keeps. Are you sure that there are no keeps
    specified on the list-items? It's hard to suggest something without
    looking at your code. Please send me off-list (at support@renderx.com)
    a short sample that demonstrates the problem.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX