Re: [xep-support] How do set a block based upon the current indent plus something?

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 01:54:54 PDT

    Hello Dan,

    First of all 'body-start()' function intended to be used for lists only,
    so you should not use it together with fo:block. If you need to
    specify indent with respect to the surrounding region you have to use
    margin property. In the example below left side of every fo:block will
    be indented from its parent left side by 20pt:
    <fo:block margin-left="20pt" border="thin solid silver">
      <fo:block margin-left="20pt" border="thin solid red">
        <fo:block margin-left="20pt" border="thin solid green">
          TEST
        </fo:block>
      </fo:block>
    </fo:block>