Re: [xep-support] vertical spacing supported?

From: Oliver Becker (obecker@informatik.hu-berlin.de)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 00:15:13 PDT

    On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 05:04:39PM +0200, Maximilian Gaerber wrote:
    > Taking your example, this would mean that, if a block would not fit on
    > the page anymore,
    > the remaining blocks would be separated by a bigger space (up to 20cm),
    > right?

    Yes.

    > But does this keep the distance between the last block(s) and the bottom
    > of the page(s) constant, too?

    Well, I think so. AFAIK a vertical space will be discarded at a page
    break.
    You define a page border for the bottom (fo:region-body margin-bottom)
    and this will be your wanted constant distance.

    I trust that someone from the XEP team or Ken will correct me if
    I'm wrong :-)

    Cheers,
    Oliver

    |  ob|do        Dipl.Inf. Oliver Becker                             |
    |  --+--        E-Mail: obecker@informatik.hu-berlin.de             |
    |  op|qo        WWW:    http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker |