Re: [xep-support] vertical spacing supported?

From: Maximilian Gaerber (max@gaerber.de)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 08:04:39 PDT

    Hello,
    thanks for the feedback.

    Taking your example, this would mean that, if a block would not fit on
    the page anymore,
    the remaining blocks would be separated by a bigger space (up to 20cm),
    right?
    But does this keep the distance between the last block(s) and the bottom
    of the page(s) constant, too?

    I am no professional, so please excuse my little knowledge...