[xep-support] Can RenderX be used for non FO XSLT/XML processing?

From: Randolph Kahle (randy.kahle@variantia.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 21:09:53 PST

    I would like to use the client version of RenderX to transform any XML
    document into another XML document using my custom XSLT document.

    The documentation about the command-line use of RenderX is confusing to
    me.

    Would someone help me perfect the command to run RenderX and:

            * Accept test.xsl as the XSLT transformation sheet

            * Accept test.xml as the XML document to be transformed

            * Output to out.xml the transformation of test.xml via templates in
    test.xsl

    Thanks and regards,

    Randy