[xep-support] docbook-fo stylesheets library?

From: Dawid Weiss (Dawid.Weiss@cs.put.poznan.pl)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 22:56:23 PDT

    Hello.

    I'm interested if anybody has heard about, or seen, or possibly has access
    to, a set of docbook stylesheets (XSLT) that would transform then into
    XSL:FO. I am looking for something different than the official
    Docbook-xsl:fo stylesheets distributed with Docbook, of course.

    We used to modify the generic docbook stylesheets to suit our needs and it
    worked quite well, but I'm sure there are other stylesheets out there I am
    not aware of.

    Thanks for any pointers.
    Dawid