RE: [xep-support] docbook-fo stylesheets library?

From: Kevin Yank (kevin@sitepoint.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 06:44:49 PDT

    If there were such a library, I'm sure it would have been mentioned early
    and often on the official DocBook mailing list (where the official DocBook
    XSL stylesheets are discussed). Since no such mention has been made, I
    believe it safe to assume that the only publically available FO stylesheets
    for DocBook are the official ones available from
    http://docbook.sourceforge.net/.

    Kevin Yank
    Technical Business Director
    SitePoint.com - Master the Web!