Re: [xep-support] docbook-fo stylesheets library?

From: Nikolai Grigoriev (grig@renderx.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 15:23:08 PDT

    David,

    a historical note: we used independent stylesheets for a subset
    of DocBook to format XEP documentation until XEP 3.4.2
    (that is, till June 2003). These were born by turning a preexisting
    custom markup scheme into DocBook, and have no relation to
    Norm Walsh's ones. The subset was limited (around 60 elements
    total); as the documentation grew, maintaining our own version
    of stylesheets turned out to be a waste of time. Since XEP 3.5.4,
    we switched to the mainstream stylesheets from SourceForge,
    with customizations to maintain our look and feel.

    If you have an older version of XEP, you can still find them in the
    distribution: doc/docbook/stylesheets/dbx2*.xsl are the stylesheets,
    and doc/docbook/dbx.dtd is the subset covered. Please don't expect
    much: they included just enough to format XEP documents, not
    a line more.

    Regards,
    Nikolai Grigoriev
    RenderX