[xep-support] column index in rx:flow-section

From: Thonger, Ewan (Ewan.Thonger@bskyb.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 02:47:30 PDT

    When using an rx:flow-section, is there any XSLT variable or function
    available to determine when a new column has been started? Failing that, is
    there any variable or function to return the current column?

    Thanks,
    Ewan.

    Information in this email may be privileged, confidential and is
    intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may
    not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator.
    If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return
    e-mail and delete it from your system. You should not reproduce,
    distribute, store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone.

    Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail
    communication through our internal and external networks.