[xep-support] Example of including images in CloudPackage

From: Björn Boxstart (Bok-IT) <bjorn@bok-it.nl>
Date: Wed Feb 25 2015 - 07:18:54 PST

Hello,

I would like to include an image in a cloudpackage for use with
CloudFormatter. Until now I haven't been able to figure out how to do
this and I haven't found any documentation obout this either.

Does anybody know how to use images in combination with the
CloudFormatter? I already am using inline SVG and I know that I can
include binary images in SVG, but this does not seem very efficient to me.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Björn