[xep-support] Re: Example of including images in CloudPackage

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Feb 25 2015 - 10:47:53 PST

Björn:

Are you using the regular client-side software or have you written something
else to call Cloudformatter?
Or are you using a different service like our XEPOnline application?

For Cloudformatter ...

The client-side Windows application (source code is available on request)
does the following for you automatically:

1) If the input file(s) are XML and XSL, then it performs locally the
transformation XML+XSL to FO
2) If the input file is FO or is the result of step #1, the local
client-side application:
        a) finds all references to images (via backround-image or
fo:external-graphic), retrieves the image from the path
        b) Base64 encodes those images
        c) Replaces the reference with data-uri base64 encoded image
3) Then it sends that final FO with all images base64 encoded to
Cloudformatter

Let me know which service you are calling and what code you are using and I
can help you.
Or, given the above example you could base64 encode and include all images
that way.

Kevin Brown
(650) 327-1000 Direct
(650) 328-8008 Fax