[xep-support] Re: Render X processing instructions for setting Acrobat version compatibility

From: Rhonda Fitzgerald <rfitzger@progress.com>
Date: Sun May 15 2011 - 19:54:58 PDT

Hello again,

To further clarify, what we are trying is set as part of the Acrobat Security, it maps to the "Can be Opened by" field in the Security tab of the Acrobat Document Properties dialog box. I'd like that to be set to Acrobat 5.0 and later instead of Acrobat 3.0 and later. When this is set to Acrobat 3.0, the encryption is 40-bit RC4, and we don't want that. We tried the PDF Version PI, but that controls the PDF Version in the Description tab of the Document Properties dialog box.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC1353.1D2F1560]