[xep-support] FW: Re: Spurious validation errors for Oxygen topic.fo files

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Fri May 13 2011 - 11:21:58 PDT

Just closing out this as the thread continued outside of xep-support.

Conclusion --- Patrick was running the DITA OT and it is not programmed
apparently to take command line options like turning off validation. Since
he is not debugging the DITA OT style sheets, turning off validation in
XEP.xml was perfect for him.

Kevin Brown
RenderX