[xep-support] RE: XSLFO and overprinting

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 09:59:07 PDT

Friedrich:

Before I can respond, our development team would need to evaluate how
difficult it is to do -- the first step in our requirements analysis. once
they provide me with estimates to accomplish a specific task, I can schedule
that into the development sequence. and of course, RenderX also balances
this with customer need and even paid-for extension development.

Let me get estimates based on your requirement specification and I will get
back to you.

Kevin Brown

Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing

RenderX, Inc.

(650) 327-1000 Direct

(650) 328-8008 Fax

(925) 395-1772 Mobile