[xep-support] Next Installment of "Cool Tools" - Calling Google Chart API

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 11:31:29 PDT

Just a quick note that we updated the Google Chart API style sheet to add
the following items:

Map pins (maybe interested to implement as list item bullets?)
Sticky Notes
Outline Text

We also changed the style sheet to support pie labels and other text strings
with spaces by using url:encode().

A new sample PDF is here:

http://www.xportability.com/CoolTools/googlecharts.pdf

A new zip file containing all the associated style sheets and sample data is
here:

http://www.xportability.com/CoolTools/googlecharts.zip

We'll look at doing a sample of the bar charts and then move on to the next
"Cool Tool".

Any requests?

Happy FOing!

Kevin Brown