RE: [xep-support] Table Border thickness in PDF

From: Karl Stubsjoen <stubsjoen@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Jul 06 2009 - 12:05:43 PDT

Gabriel,
I am looking at the PDF you provided. I am not seeing a problem with the
rendered lines, nothing blatant anyhow. I see very subtle differences, and
using two different PDF viewers I see very very slight variations, but
zooming in and out these variations go away. I believe this is nothing more
than a screen resolution / screen redraw issue, but ultimately a problem
with the PDF reader itself.
Perhaps you can provide screen shots of the variations you are seeing.
Thanks,
Karl..

Karl Stubsjoen
Senior Sales Engineer / Professional Services
RenderX, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)

Got XML?
Get RenderX!
The Leader in XML to Print Technology

+1 (925) 392-0011 Direct
+1 (602) 451-6157 Cell +1 (650) 328-8008 Fax
stubsjoen@renderx.com http://www.renderx.com