Re: [xep-support] Possible bug in space resolution

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 09:47:29 PDT

G. Ken Holman wrote:
> I'm pretty sure the development team is reading this so that it will get
> reported.

We are, Ken, and we'll inspect it carefully, as well as the issue with
writing-mode reported by Bob Stayton.

One thing surprises me much: the existing behavior of the rendering
engine has not been altered in these very basic core points for ages.
How could it happen that nobody else noticed an inconsistency?

Regards,
Michael Sulyaev