Re: [xep-support] Possible bug in space resolution

From: Jeffrey Thalhammer <thalhammer@apple.com>
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 10:44:26 PDT

On Apr 24, 2009, at 9:47 AM, Michael Sulyaev wrote:

> One thing surprises me much: the existing behavior of the rendering
> engine has not been altered in these very basic core points for
> ages. How could it happen that nobody else noticed an inconsistency?

I was surprised too. We are using a fairly old version of XEP
(version 4.9 build 20070115). So I tried using the latest personal
version that I downloaded from the Renderx website, but it has the
same behavior. If this is indeed a bug, I hope it can be fixed
despite legacy code that may be depending on it.

-Jeff