[xep-support] performance&limits

From: <Curelaru_Cristian@emc.com>
Date: Wed Feb 25 2009 - 08:15:51 PST

Hi,

I was wondering if there is some benchmarking information out there.

For example, what time (ball-park) should I expect for a 1000 page PDF
(w 300 images)? Let's assume a decent machine, dual-core processor,
enough RAM, 32-bit OS.

I have another question regarding the limits of what RenderX can process
on a 32 bit OS. Is there anyway RenderX would handle a 7000 page PDF?
What might be the limit?

I do recall seeing somewhere a comment that RenderX requires around 1M
per page of memory. I am assuming we are talking about memory that won't
be released until the PDF is out.

Thank you,

Cristian Curelaru

EMC