Re: [xep-support] Better Handling of keep-together commands

From: Guillaume Sejourne <guillaume.sejourne@bizanga.com>
Date: Fri Feb 06 2009 - 04:11:53 PST

Hi,

Ok, but don't say the error occurs because of xsl-fo processing rules
that do not match specifications.
Using numeric values for keep-together DOES match xsl-fo specs, but is
simply not implemented in XEP.
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#keep-together
Quote:"
always
    Imposes a keep-together condition with strength "always" in the appropriate context.
<integer>
    Imposes a keep-together condition with strength of the given <integer> in the appropriate context.
" End of quote.
So I'd like to know if there's a schedule for implementing
numeric values as an option in this case ?

Thank you.

Guillaume Séjourné
Technical Writer