Re: [xep-support] Page contents do not protrode onto bleed

From: Alexei Gagarinov <agagarinov@renderx.com>
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 07:54:22 PST

Hi Mark,

> I have set the page background to red and all that xep-pdf-bleed is
> doing is set a white border between the page and the crop marks. If
> the page protrudes onto the bleed (i.e. the bleed is filled in with
> the actual page) it would solve my problems.

The 'bleed' processing instruction defines an extra bleed area. This
extra area is needed to accommodate the physical limitations of cutting,
folding, and trimming equipment.

I can admit that the background of this extra bleed should be the same
as the content background.
But now the background of the extra-bleed region is always white in XEP.

BTW, what a problem are trying to solve?

Regards,
   Alexey Gagarinov
RenderX.