Re: [xep-support] Interesting behaviours - maybe bugs, maybe not

From: Michael Sulyaev <>
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 06:52:10 PDT

Robert Goldsmith wrote:
> Just to mention a couple of bugs / oddities we have experienced recently
> and how to work around them or prevent them when using XEP :)
> Hope this helps someone now or in the future :)

Thanks for reporting, Robert,

but may I ask you to provide sample documents where the two bugs /
oddities appeared? Fake data, if necessary, and small, if possible. From
your brief descriptions I cannot conclude that there is no bug in what
you observe, so, discovering a bug with a sample document would be a
great help.

This list has size limits, so please place the files on the internet and
post links here, or send the files to

Michael Sulyaev

in the body of the message to from the address
you are subscribed from.