Re: [xep-support] Interesting behaviours - maybe bugs, maybe not

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 06:52:10 PDT

Robert Goldsmith wrote:
> Just to mention a couple of bugs / oddities we have experienced recently
> and how to work around them or prevent them when using XEP :)
> Hope this helps someone now or in the future :)

Thanks for reporting, Robert,

but may I ask you to provide sample documents where the two bugs /
oddities appeared? Fake data, if necessary, and small, if possible. From
your brief descriptions I cannot conclude that there is no bug in what
you observe, so, discovering a bug with a sample document would be a
great help.

This list has size limits, so please place the files on the internet and
post links here, or send the files to support@renderx.com.

Regards,
Michael Sulyaev