Re: [xep-support] Embedded SVG Error

From: Betty Harvey <>
Date: Fri May 23 2008 - 20:17:07 PDT

Eliot Kimber wrote:
> Wouldn't it be easier to use stacked block-containers to overlay the text
> on
> the graphic? That's the technique I've used in the past.
> Or do you need the graphic with numbers in non-FO contexts?
> Cheers,
> Eliot

I hadn't thought about using blocks to overlay graphics. The SVG
approach is working well but I will test this approach and see
which looks better!

Thanks for the advice.

Betty Harvey | Phone: 410-787-9200 FAX: 9830
Electronic Commerce Connection, Inc. | | Washington,DC SGML/XML Users Grp
Help Mac fight MLD (
Mark your calendar for October 28th (

in the body of the message to from the address
you are subscribed from.