RE: [xep-support] Accessible PDF documents

From: Simon Dingle <sdingle@limehousesoftware.co.uk>
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 07:25:44 PDT

When I try and run an accessibility check on a pdf which has been
produced with xep-pdf-linearize set to 'true', I get an error message -'
invalid type parameter supplied to a PDS procedure'.

Can you pls confirm that ENABLE_ACCESSIBILITY is incompatible with the
xep-pdf-linearize option.

Regards,

Simon

Simon Dingle
Development

-------------------------------
sdingle@limehousesoftware.co.uk
Limehouse Software Ltd
DDI: (020) 7566 3335
Main: (020) 7566 3320
Fax: (020) 7566 3321
Limehouse Software Ltd
4th Floor
1 London Bridge
London
SE1 9BG
Manchester Office:
3rd Floor, The Triangle, Exchange Square, Manchester M4 3TR
Tel: (0161) 240 2440, Fax: (0161) 240 2441, ISDN: 08700 119 400
Check out Limehouse Software's innovative solutions
www.limehousesoftware.co.uk - Transforming the way you publish and consult on information
The information contained in this e-mail or in any attachments is confidential and is intended solely for the named addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Limehouse Software Ltd immediately by returning this e-mail to sender or calling 020 7566 3320 and do not read, use or disseminate the information. Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily the company. Although an active anti-virus policy is operated, the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail, including any attachments.-----Original Message-----