Re: [xep-support] DiType-based web services

From: Steven Anderson <steveo@member.fsf.org>
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 21:19:20 PDT

Kevin, thanks for the very informative email. I'm quite excited to
hear that you have created a product for generating PDFs for technical
documentation. That's what I need. Everything you wrote sounds great.

Let me cut to the chase, though.

We publish documentation created in DITA. We use the DITA OT and
Idiom's PDF2 plugin with RenderX XEP to create our PDFs. What will I
gain from using DiType? What will I have to change in my process?

Oh, and for the bean counters - what's the cross-grade cost?

       Steve