Re: [xep-support] DiType-based web services

From: Khachik Kocharyan <khachik@zenteq.am>
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 01:00:40 PDT

Hello Steve,

you can format DITA documents with DiType without any plugin or
intermediate software. You need to specify the input format of the
document 'dita' (or 'ditamap') from the command line or you
application that calls DiType. If you use a customization layer over
the dita stylesheets, you can configure DiType to use that layer.

Khachik