Re: [xep-support] Fonts encoding

From: Chris Chiasson <chris@chiasson.name>
Date: Mon Dec 18 2006 - 07:53:07 PST

I checked (back when I tried it). The fonts did appear to be using the
correct glyph list.

You can get a free copy of the fonts from Wolfram Research:
http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/linux/general/latestfonts.html

(I would link to the Windows download page, but it doesn't include all
the files needed for Type 1 support in other programs besides
Mathematica)