Re: [xep-support] Fonts encoding

From: Werner Donné <werner.donne@re.be>
Date: Mon Dec 18 2006 - 09:00:50 PST

I have downloaded the Type1 font package. The first problem is
that there are no AFM files. Those can be generated with pf2afm
for example. The second problem is that the glyph names don't
follow the AGL convention. They seem to assume that glyph names
are case-insensitive. Instead of "lessequal", for example, you'll
find "LessEqual". As a consequence, a new glyph list should be
created for the Mathematica fonts.

Werner.