Re: [xep-support] Character set problems Linux/Windows

From: Alain Gravel <agravel@fulcrummicro.com>
Date: Thu Dec 14 2006 - 08:04:06 PST

It turns out that I had 3 problems in my java tool (the tool does
HTML==(JTidy)==>XML==(XSLT)==>FO==(XEP)==>PDF). I first switched the
source text to be UTF-8, then had to instruct JTidy to expect UTF-8
input encoding, then change my output stream to produce the FO/XML with
UTF-8. Once this was all resolved, the tool produce the same output on
both Windows and Linux.

Alain