RE: [xep-support] Image access when generating PDF

From: Sébastien CLERMONT <sclermont@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 11:20:25 PDT

I tried different ways to set the Expires field within my JAVA action (.do) and it did not work.

I tried:
response.setDateHeader("Expires", now + 15000);

I also tried:
response.setHeader("Expires", now + "15000");

I finally tried to add a new header with a unique key:
response.addHeader("Etag", currentETag);

It did not work either. Everytime I look for request.getHeader("If-None-Match-Since"); or a property like that, I get a null value. It seems that XEP does not keep the value I set. And I am still getting 3 calls for each image.

Do I have to change my weblogic configuration?

Thank you.