[xep-support] [RESOLVED] How to disable generation of PDF thumbnails?

From: Phil Mocek <pmocek-list-xep-support@mocek.org>
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 13:03:18 PDT

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 12:50:29PM -0700, Phil Mocek wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 03:59:36PM -0700, Phil Mocek wrote:
> > When using XEP to render a PDF document, how can I disable the
> > creation of PDF thumbnail images?
>
> I've still not found an answer to this. I have verified that
> these thumbnail images of pages are optional.

[snip]

> Is it possible to prevent XEP from generating and including these
> thumbnail images?

Thanks to everyone who responded. To summarize, the answer (as
verified by XEP co-author David Tolpin) is that XEP does not
generate these thumbnail images by default or otherwise. If
future versions of XEP add this this capability, there will be an
option to enable or disable it.

--
Phil Mocek