RE: [xep-support] double page numbering

From: Tomas Kolaci <kolaci@cncz.cz>
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 05:20:05 PST

> Format it twice, once with initial-page-number=1, then with initial-
> page-number=auto on all sequences, and the page-number-citation-last
> pointing to the end of sequence and the end of document
> correspondingly. Place numbers at their corresponding places on each
> pass.
>
> Then join the documents, leaving out repeating elements in XEPOUT.
>
> David

 Thank you, David! To be honest, I'm not sure I fully understand your
advice, but it seems to me like too complicated technique leading to
performance issues (we need FO >> PDF transformation to be fast) for such a
"little thing", we'll try to discuss this double page numbering requirement
yet.

 Br, Tomas