Re: [xep-support] Missing Footnote Marks

From: Steve Bass <steve@wpc-edi.com>
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 14:51:04 PST

Ken,

You refer to "citations" "content" and "body" and I don't know exactly
what you mean, because I used the additional word "mark." Here's the
issue:

Let's say that I want a footnote[1] right there. The superscript 1 is
what I'm calling the mark.

[1] Down at the bottom of the page the superscript 1 does not show up. I
interpret what you are saying is that I need something in my
customization XSL that tells XEP how to style and place the mark, but I
don't know what to do.

--Steve Bass