Re: [xep-support] Problem with large XML files

From: Brian J. Butler <bjbutler@bjbsoftware.com>
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 12:57:29 PST

And one other very important item - turning off PDF compression
significantly reduces memory requirements, but creates a big PDF.
However, you can use Acrobat to compress the PDF after creation. I had
to use this technique to render a large chemical catalog (.fo file was
about 100MB, resulting uncompressed PDF about 2.5GB).

BJB