[xep-support] change of page sequence in a flow?

From: Dan Ochs <dan.ochs@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 07:53:14 PDT

hi, I have an issue where I am in the middle of a two column flow, but
then need to show an image that has a different page sequence (the
image has to go on single-sided 11x17, where the rest of the pages are
on a double-sided 8.5 x 11 flow). The images can be arbitrarily
inserted in the normal pages.

<para>Some paragraph text that is in the two column flow at 8.5 x 11</para>
<para>More paragraph text that is in the two column flow at 8.5 x 11</para>

My problem is that my resulting FO looks something like this:
<fo:page-sequence>
   <fo:flow name="">
      <fo:block>Some paragraph text that is in the two column flow at
8.5 x 11</fo:block>
      <fo:block>
         <fo:page-sequence>
            <fo:flow>This has to go on the following page as 11x17</fo:flow>
         </fo:page-sequence>
      </fo:block>
      <fo:block>More paragraph text that is in the two column flow at
8.5 x 11</fo:block>
   </fo:flow>
</fo:page-sequence>

Do you know of a way to do this within the FO spec or a renderX extension?

any help is appreciated
dan