[xep-support] Re: Table Cell text overflowing

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 07:44:54 PDT

Hello Manish,

You are using keep-together="always". 'keep-together' is a shorthand,
it includes keep-together.within-line thus formatter tries to keep all
words on the same line. What you really want to say is:
  keep-together.within-column="always"

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX