Re: [xep-support] XEP processing instruction bug?

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 04:02:50 PDT

Hello Geoff,

Processing instructions works fine in XEP then DOMSource is passed to
the render method - I've just rechecked it. So it looks like a problem
with your code. Note that if you feed your DOM object to XSLT
transformer (not to the 'render' method of Formatter, but to 'transform'
method of FOTransformer) when PIs will be consumed by XSLT engine, not
XEP.
Still if you post here a relevant code snippet of your Java source and
input document itself someone may came up with a good suggestion.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX