[xep-support] XEP processing instruction bug?

From: Geoff Levner <geoff@n-generate.com>
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 17:39:21 PDT

We have a document in which we use XEP processing instructions to
specify bleed values and crop marks. When we feed it to XEP on the
command line (OS X), everything works fine. But when our Java
application feeds it to XEP programatically as a DOMSource, the
processing instructions are ignored.

Just before rendering the document, I traverse the DOM to verify that
the processing instructions are there, so I am certain they are.

Is it possible that XEP ignores processing instructions when render()
is passed a DOMSource? If not, is there something we might be doing
wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Geoff